JAWAHAR NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA - AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE OR A PRISON ...?



In Previous week I have Read a news report about Some students  gave complaint to the MHRD about the Torturing in  Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya . around 55 students gave statement against the teachers  in  Akola , Maharashtra. As an Ex-Navodayan  I kept my eye on this report . that’s why I like to Speak out Really what happening in Navodaya schools . I (means my Batchmates also) have witnessed for many brutal activities from the Teachers , After Reading this article you may thought that  is it possible in a central government organization.
I have Joined in this School on 1994  , at that time I have heard about that In Navodaya Teachers will never beat. JNV provides Free  Education Under CBSE Syllabus.  When I have started the studies in this institution I understood what is actually happening . but at that time the torturing is very less . but when I have reached in my ninth class the story has twisted to another way. Some new Teachers Joined in my Institution. Some of them are very ----- . I don’t have words what names I have to use to call them.
If a student failed to give answer for the questions.  What you will do .? Some times you may give two three blows to him. But these teachers are not  like that. They giving uncountable slaps and some times it is brutally. One of our Teacher used to call us the words like” Scoundrel “ , “Cultureless rogues “ etc. many times one of our teacher called us ( means entire class) You are street Garbages.  If any student gave  complaint to the  parents about the teachers then the remaining educational life of that student may lead to an end  because these teachers will some times isolated him and give punishment through the manipulated cases.
One of our teacher asked to my classmate that “ Are you Suck Your Father’s Pe-is” .  ? How we will give respect to these teachers..?.
I have completed my Studies in JNV in 2001. After many times I have visited to my JNV. Through the conversation with the Juniors I came to know that the teachers beating students with stick and wire  ie 40 and 50 blows  to a single student. Ie the teachers imposing their frustations to the students. According to the Navodaya Rule the Free Education under CBSE syllabus is a right of a student , but in some teacher’s point of view  it is not right, it’s a beneficence. The Teachers  are torturing the students like Policemen to convicts.when the students reached to the institution the staffs doing the vanishing  of responding power .  many students got ruined their career due to the above mentioned punishments, teachers acts like Jail wardens. They call the student to their room and start the barbarian acts. I am asking that these teachers will beat their sons and daughters like this.. ?. The
 students of JNV leaving their Parents in Small ages because the class is starting from 6th standard . how the teachers getting the mentality to torture these small children.
What is a Duty of a Teacher..? they have to Guide the students who are mistaking . but it is not happening in JNV’s. what is their idea of teaching..?. Teaching is a Holy Job but these teachers are ruining the Teaching field and they are a humiliation to the entire techers.
  
In this note I have written the things happened in My JNV , I Don’t Know about other JNV. All the Teachers are not bad ,  Some most beloved teachers also taught us in the same Institution. Now also I am keeping contacts with some of my teachers in same institute. We are respecting them , but the above mentioned barbarians are making bad name on these good teachers also. Because of the above mentioned teachers the thinking about the past in JNV is Horrible. We felt the JNV as an educational Jail .  this article is not for hurting anybody. 



Comments